How to Rename a Field in Answers
The names of fields in widgets are taken from the data source (cube). To make these names more comprehensible, you can rename the fields in your widget.
- Go to the Widget Designer
- In the left panel, go to the field you want to rename and click the 3 horizontal lines in the upper right corner.
- In the menu, click Rename
- The current name of the field will highlight blue and you can type in the new name
- Choose Apply when the changes are complete
*Note: Renaming the field will only change the name at this specific widget level. If you want the field renamed for your entire cube, please contact Altvia Support to make the change.